Friday, September 7, 2012

So FREAKING Excited!

Short post today because I don't want to admit how lame I am.  I JUST realized that the movie version of one of my FAVORITE books is coming out on September 21.  That's two weeks ya'll!

Me.  Right. Now.
 

The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  Check out the trailer!
 

YAY!  Now...how do I convince DH to take me to see it?  Especially since I've been neglecting his desire to go see The Campaign (Will Ferrell and Zak Galifianakis...I SO want to see that, but just haven't made the time to go).  Maybe if I let him off the hook when Breaking Dawn Dos comes out?  

Nah...he must suffer!  He got away with missing The Hunger Games, he has to make up for it!  He's been chilling in the basement streaming episodes of Breaking Bad for way too long.  I got to stop the testosterone surge before someone gets hurt or he starts dealing meth.

Have any of you read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky?  If so, what did you think?  Are you as excited about the movie as much as I am?  Am I lame because I also want to see Breaking Dawn Dos (Twilight)?  You don't have to answer that.  I know, I am a little lame for that, but...I sort of can't help myself...
 
Hermione, girl, I know!

2 comments:

  1. I loved "Perks!" And, obviously, I want to go see Breaking Dawn, and Dave will go with me. There's not as much testosterone in my basement as there is in yours, I'd be willing to wager :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a way for us to teleport so that we can just go together, but I'm sort of looking forward to torturing Kevin.

      Delete